Basic Navigation to find events on this web site:
- We use a monthly Calendar to display all events.
- To navigate to the Calendar now, click the EXPLORE button at the bottom of this page or click in any icon in the "Winter-Spring-Summer-Fall" header including the one at the top of this page and others.
- Google Key Word Search is available. Examples: "Western Trips," "Eastern Trips," "Tennis Party," "Join"
- Every major activity has an "Explanation" web page. When you navigate to the next page, scroll down to see these on the left hand side. They are also listed in the Google Search page and two other web pages, "What's Happening..." and "Find Everything."
- When looking at the Calendar, click the name of an event in the date block to bring up complete event information.
- You can scroll month to month by using the drop-down "select box" for future months, or the "Prev" or "Next" arrows will navigate the screen forward and backward by month.
- You can see only certain types of activities: place a check mark in one of the activity boxes to filter and then select "Filter". When finished, select, "Show All"
- Use "List All Events" in any month to see a chronological list of all events.
At the top of the next page, there are several help guides:
- Help & Guide & Feedback Options (more detail on navigation)
- What's Happening? Activities Listed / Who To Call (All contact info for every type of activity, & how often activities are held)
- Find Everything (Site Map) (all activity programs are listed)
- Join Us or Renew? See instructions at Join Us or Renew - All Things Membership
- Visitors can sign-up to receive our Monday Email Newsletter, "Ski-O-Gram" which highlights upcoming events. It's free.
Navigate to the next page via "Explore" button below, or by clicking on the 4-Seasons icon at top of this page. Now scroll to the bottom, look for the tab, "Subscribe To Our Newsletter." You will enter your email address, select "Sign Up" button, and at the next screen, enter your first name and last name, then "Submit."
To unsubscribe, return to the same place, enter your email address and select "Sign Up", and then on the next screen, move the radio button from "Subscribe" to "Unsubscribe," then "Submit."
- Members not already getting the Ski-O-Gram can edit their member record or contact the office, you should not follow the above advice because you will create a second member record, not necessary.
Member's Log-in to Password-protected Member Area: Click Here
Member's Log-in to Membership Renewal: Member Renewal Page
"Who We Are"
SCWDC is a large group of people who enjoy active life styles. We started as a ski club in 1936, then expanded into many other recreational, social and cultural activities. We have begun to use EventBrite and Meetup for methods to sign up and pay for events by "PayPal" and we continue look for ways that allow our members and interested guests to sign up for events, very easily. Guests are welcome in most of our events. We set high standards for our events, select qualified leaders and train them well, solve problems if they occur, and deliver a quality experience. We seek feedback from our participants to see if we met their expectations. We continue to serve our members and guests with this motto in mind, "Nobody Does It Better."