Western/International Ski Trips
- Whitefish, MT
- Wed Dec 26 - Tue Jan 1
- The Kandahar Lodge - Whitefish
- Western/International Ski Trips
Whitefish Mountain boasts wide-open spaces, no crowds and, of course, a big mountain, with 3,020 acres of terrain, 93 trails, and over 300 inches average snowfall, as well as a generous out-of-bounds policy. Ski off into four directions from one summit - north onto the North Slope, south into two big, mostly intermediate bowls, west into Hellroaring Basin and its long cruising, or east into most of the area's double-blacks. Mixed groups can ski together, since advanced and expert terrain drop off intermediate trails and eventually meet back up again near the base.
This is a "Family-friendly" trip over the holidays. The leader is ready to help families with the right combinations of lodging.
Spend your off day snowmobiling, snowshoeing, visiting a million glorious acres of Glacier National Park, or just relaxing at the spa. Or if you just can't get enough skiing, go back out after dark for some night skiing.
To visit Whitefish, click here.
- Round-trip air from Dulles through Minneapolis into Kallispell on Delta
- 6 nights' lodging at the Kandahar Lodge; ski-in/out
- 5-of-6 day Whitefish Mountain lift ticket
- Welcome reception
- Baggage handling, free local shuttles
- Daily continental breakfast
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and accommodations
Full Package Cost: $1,680
Through October 22, 2012, a $50 cancellation fee is assessed
After October 22, 2012 $50 plus all unrecoverable expenses if a replacement is not found
Payment Schedule (per person):
Member: $250 Deposit
Guest: $310 Deposit with $60 guest fee
10/22/12: $476 or balance due
If sign-up is after October 22, 2012, full payment is due immediately.
(click on the venue name for a map with route description)
- The Kandahar Lodge - Website
- 3824 Big Mountain Road
SCWDC, a Club for All Seasons