- Steamboat Springs, CO (BRSC)
- Sat Feb 2 - Sat Feb 9
- The Lodge at Steamboat - Steamboat Springs
- Western/International Ski Trips
Steamboat Springs, Colorado - Blue Ridge Ski Council Trip
February 2 - 9, 2013
Trip Leader: Judy Burlbaugh
Trip Price: $1,695 (See below for payment information)
Trip Flyer & Registration Form: Click here
Snow Country Magazine rates Steamboat among the top five ski areas in the West. And Ski Magazine says it has the best tree skiing in the US. Famous for its “champagne powder”, this resort is a favorite for Olympic trainees. All levels of skiers/boarders will have fun since the slopes are divided approximately with 20% beginner, 40% intermediate, and 40% advanced.
Besides five days of skiing, you will want to enjoy the charming town and the hot, hot springs (which Skiing magazine labels as the best hot springs at any ski resort). Other possible adventures include horseback riding and sleigh rides, ice skating, and cat powder skiing. Whether you choose Ski Time Square or the downtown Steamboat Yacht Club, your apres-ski and dining experience will be as memorable as your on-the-mountain one.
We are staying at the very comfortable Lodge at Steamboat condominiums just 200 yards from the gondola, with outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, as well as indoor hot tub and sauna.
To visit Steamboat click here
- Round-trip on Southwest non-stop Dulles to Denver
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and resort
- 7 nights at The Lodge at Steamboat Condominiums
- Welcome Reception
- 5-of-6 day lift ticket (6th day is $38)
- Hot Tubs and pool in Condo complex
- Fully equiped kitchen, wireless internet, TVs
- Complimentary morning coffee and doughnuts in the Club House
Number of Skiers: 44
Full Package Cost: $1,695
Through November 29, 2012, a $50 cancellation fee is assessed
After November 29, 2012, $50 plus all unrecoverable expenses if a replacement is not found.
Payment Schedule (per person):
Member: $250 Deposit
Guest: $310 Deposit with $60 guest fee
If sign up is after November 29, 2012, full payment is due immediately.
To pay by credit card, see Trip Flyer or contact trip leader.
(click on the venue name for a map with route description)
- The Lodge at Steamboat - Website
- 2700 Village Drive
- Steamboat Springs
SCWDC, a Club for All Seasons